General Manager – Oil & Gas
Working within the oil & gas arm of a market leading family conglomerate, candidate will be responsible for growing the company’s portfolio of service offerings as well as identifying new Joint Venture or M&A targets both locally and internationally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide strategic direction and manage commercial operations within an oil services organisation.
- Develop a key account program and a good commercial awareness of the Oil & Gas market.
- Commercial operations and executive strategic leadership.
- Development of short and long term business planning with responsibility over budget approval and financial revenue.
- Identify Joint Venture and M&A targets within local and international markets.
- Initiate or propose opportunities for increasing the company service offerings.
- The ideal candidate will possess P&L, commercial management in addition to mergers and acquisition experience.
- 15-20 years' experience in a strategic function within an oilfield services company in Saudi Arabia with previous experience in General Management or Country Management.
- Bachelor’s degree with MBA or equivalent or Engineering degree.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work closely with management team and with different functions within the company.
- Strong leadership and change management skills as well as teamwork abilities.