Senior Sales Manager
Senior Sales Manager
Looking for a highly motivated and self-driven sales professional with strong experience in any UAE. This person will be responsible for establishing the company presence and driving sales activities in the UAE. The job responsibilities will include full cycle sales, right from generating interest in the market to negotiating and closing orders. He/She need to travel extensively to meet with new leads and prospects, existing clients as well as participate in networking events. Offering Cloud & Infrastructure service, Disastor Recovery, Managed Services and SOC services.
You will be reporting to the Country Head.
Promotional prospects to Country Head of KSA based on company growth and success.
You will be selling into cross vertical markets outside of government and Banks. Ideally a background in Services sales as a box seller is not the type of candidate needed.
- Deliver on sales targets.
- Customer management across all channels: driving sales growth through an effective go-to-market strategy (Setting up sales channels, partnerships, etc., including sales processes)
- Create and execute the complete Go-To Market strategy for the geography. Establish and build the brand awareness in the country by executing the agreed marketing plan
- Deliver performance management objectives, agreed business plans, budget and targets and report on both plus and minus factors impacting on the business
- Develop an annual sales plan for existing and future customers and ensure excellent client relationships are maintained by building openness and trust.
- Act as a key focal point for communications with clients on issues requiring the influence and authority of the Country Manager
- Ensure day to day operations maintain a continued alignment with overall corporate policy, strategy and direction
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with local partners. Drive the strategic direction of the partnership
- Manage tracking and progress against partnership key success metrics
- Collaborate with business development teams to identify partnership expansion opportunities
- Effectively and independently distill and deliver our value proposition, demonstrating wide range of product and service offerings via F2F meetings and industry gatherings
- Develop a sustained pipeline and close new business at or above country targets
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- 8 – 10 years of successful solution selling experience within software industry selling in UAE Market
- Demonstrate sustained high performance with consistent over-achievement in similar positions
- Proven ability to execute on solution as well as consultative sales methodology
- Established contact base & well networked in IT Services (SAP) or Cloud & Data center Solutions market
- Proven track record in selling technology products and services in the designated country
- Should have strong English communication skills. Local language proficiency is a plus point
- Need to possess SAP Selling experience