As part of the Senior Management Team, you will lead the team and be responsible for the growth of country’s business growth. You will engage relevant stakeholders in setting the direction for business. You will work with the team to detect new market trends, new growth opportunities, driving business development and building strategic partnerships. You should also act as the bridge between top business management team, global team, operational team and key customers. Offering Cloud & Infrastructure service, Disaster Recovery, Managed Services and SOC services.
This is a new role to setup operations in KSA, focused heavily on Direct sales as well as partner management. You will have 2 direct sales individuals reporting to you One mid Level the other Jnr with one pre-sales who will be based in Dubai. You will also have support form a dedicated Inside sales team generating leads etc.
You will be reporting to the Regional Director and the MD.
Promotional prospects to MD of KSA based on company growth and success.
You will be selling into cross vertical markets outside of government and Banks. Ideally a background in Services sales as a box seller is not the type of candidate needed.
- Deliver sales and operational leadership for the entire geography
- Customer management across all channels: driving sales growth through an effective go-to-market strategy (Setting up sales channels, partnerships, etc., including sales processes)
- Create and execute the complete Go-To Market strategy for the geography. Establish and build the brand awareness in the country by executing the agreed marketing plan
- Deliver performance management objectives, agreed business plans, budget and targets and report on both plus and minus factors impacting on the business
- Develop an annual sales plan for existing and future customers and ensure excellent client relationships are maintained by building openness and trust.
- Act as a key focal point for communications with clients on issues requiring the influence and authority of the Country Manager
- Ensure day to day operations maintain a continued alignment with overall corporate policy, strategy and direction
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with local partners. Drive the strategic direction of the partnership
- Manage tracking and progress against partnership key success metrics
- Collaborate with business development teams to identify partnership expansion opportunities
- Effectively and independently distill and deliver our value proposition, demonstrating wide range of product and service offerings via F2F meetings and industry gatherings
- Develop a sustained pipeline and close new business at or above country targets
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Attract, hire, coach, on-board and retain top talent
- Minimum of 10 Years of relevant experience with the management role in Middle-East market
- Candidate with experience from telecom with Managed Services sales experience, SI , Hosting Industry and OEM are preferred
- Should have strong leadership skills, highly motivated and have strong business and commercial acumen
- Ability to hire and develop great talent, both local and expatriate
- Excellence in execution: local P&L management, cost control, driving for business results: “entrepreneurship at the local level”;
- Strong contact networks within CIO & IT Community
- Demonstrate sustained high performance with consistent over-achievement in similar positions
- Proven track record in selling technology products and services in the designated country
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills