Senior Tax Manager
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
November 22, 2017
A Big 4/6 firm with a strong presence throughout the Middle East is looking for a Senior Tax Manager to primarily focus on VAT and Indirect Tax work. Subsequently, the role may focus on Corporate & Zakat matters.
The ideal candidate will be on Manager level with a Big 4/ Big 6 company. The company offers an attractive tax-free package with self and family expat benefits.
- Leading and developing the Tax practice (direct and indirect tax).
- Advising clients on the tax matters across local and international jurisdictions.
- Advising clients on VAT and Excise Tax implementation matters.
- Help to resolve tax-related disputes and identify risks.
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Developing staff.
- Identifying business development opportunities and developing client relationships.
- Proven track record in a managerial role in the tax service line.
- Currently working with the Big 4/Big 6.
- Experience outside consulting will be considered.
- VAT implementation experience is an added advantage.
- Arabic is an added advantage.