Cyber Security Manager
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
October 25, 2017
Cooper Fitch currently partnered with one of the Big 4 consultancies and there is an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Manager of Cyber Security based in Riyad, KSA*.
*Candidates must CURRENTLY be working in a consultancy company.
- Develop business within KSA through identifying and fostering new clients and project opportunities.
- Lead large cybersecurity initiatives within KSA with a focus on risk management. Provide program progress and status updates to executives and related committees.
- Solve complex and ambiguous security and risk issues that span compliance and regulatory requirements across various business functions and shared services.
- Strong written and oral executive communication (up-to and including C-Level) including in situations involving controversy, customer negotiations, or influencing and persuading other senior-level managers.
- Demonstrated experience to define and operationalize processes pertaining to cybersecurity.
- Interfacing with the Privacy office and team to identify and address security risks to the organization, partners, customers, etc.
- Building, maintaining and enforcing information security policies, procedures and processes.
- Lead customer, partner and vendor risk assessments and communicate them to information security “customers,” or business partners.
- Building out and executing upon a strategy with roadmap deliverables.
- Leading the Business Unit Liaison team to provide consultative advice that enables making informed risk management decisions.
- Performing focused risks assessments and communicate them to information security “customers,” or business partners.
- Identifying opportunities to improve risk posture, developing solutions for remediating or mitigating risks and assessing the residual risk.
- Ability to drive accountability among various business functions and shared services by defining and implementing risk-based security metrics.
- Necessary knowledge of current best practices combined with out-of-the-box thinking to help clients address the challenges they face in mitigating their cybersecurity threats.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of relevant experience (including expertise in the domains mentioned above, people management and business development experience), preferably in a consultancy environment or client-facing role.
- You display a strong interest in technical and organizational aspects of cybersecurity. Specific competencies in security standards (such as ISO 27001, NIST, etc.) and security or technical certifications are a plus.
- Have a client- and result-oriented approach to your work, an analytical mindset, can work autonomously and can handle multiple projects simultaneously and the pressure of deadlines.
- Able to communicate with senior leaders within new and potential clients and making sound recommendations on mitigation and prevention techniques.