Senior Sales Manager
October 23, 2017
Cooper Fitch is currently recruiting for a sales role with a multinational building materials company. The role will involve managing a team of 8 sales executives across Kuwait. The role offers excellent training and growth opportunities.
- Manage the commercial profitability of the client’s products and strategic planning to ensure budgets are met.
- Develop sales and marketing plans for submission and approval from the management team, to develop and expand the existing business.
- Work in coordination with team of salespeople of their local partners as well as the existing team in the region and ensure goals and objectives are in line with the company objectives
- Achieve Sales and Product Mix target, and maintain, establish and build key relationships with decision makers contractors in MEP / Steel Metal / Facade / Interior finishing / Oil & Gas
- Leading a team of Field Sales Engineers and Specification Consultants.
- Achieving Financial and Marketing targets through exclusive partners.
- Develop existing product and introduce new products
- Increase product penetration in large-scale construction projects.
- Increase the market visibility and share in the key projects
- Construction industry background with minimum 4-year experience in direct selling.
- Team Management Skill
- Must have driving license
- Min 10 Years
- Degree in engineering technical / Business qualification