Underwritng Director - Motor and Personal Lines
October 17, 2017
On behalf of a leading banking and insurance provider in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Cooper Fitch is recruiting for an Underwriting Director in Motor and Personal Lines. The role reports to the Chief Underwriting Officer.
- Working closely with the Chief Pricing Actuary and his team to set street pricing for Motor and Personal Line Insurance Business to deliver targets.
- Collaborate with Proposition Development Director to implement new product features and ensure effective Underwriting process and manuals and regulatory frameworks are in place.
- Provide the Chief Underwriting Officer with strategic insight in the Motor and Personal Lines Team.
- Deep understanding of performance issues at segment and channel level to identify opportunities and threats to underwriting performance.
- Define strategy, support profitable growth and governance, create margin optimization models.
- Report, analyse and monitor trends in underwriting performance, claim trends, development of loss ratio projections.
- Provide customers with innovative solutions and lead the market across all Lob’s channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, actuarial science, business administration etc. Master’s Degree advantageous.
- Underwriting managerial experience in Motor.
- 10- 15 years experience overall in insurance, underwriting, banking
- Generous tax-free salary with bonus.
- Fully paid medical insurance for individual and family
- Annual return flights for individual and family to one's home country.
- Education allowance for children.
- Fitness /gym allowance.
Alan Hynes specialises in the banking and financial services market for Cooper Fitch, he actively recruits for banking jobs and financial services jobs.
Cooper Fitch have successfully been recruiting for banking and financial services jobs in the Middle East since 1997, please contact Alan directly for further information.