August 22, 2017
Cooper Fitch is currently recruiting for a Credit Supervisor primarily responsible for all credit and collection activities in Saudi Arabia and related AR ageing analysis activities. This is a critical role within the finance department and should ensure the highest levels of integrity and credit management practices while effectively supporting the business.
Responsible for supervising credit and collection function: Monthly Statements, regular follow-up, allocation of payments and discounts, regular customer visits, regular reconciliation, Ageing financial analysis, monthly forecast and daily management.
- Full Management of monthly statements to distributors, service accounts and SGH.
- Handling, processing and reconciliation of customer statements and allocations of payments
- Assist processing of credit notes and dispute management process with customers.
- Monthly coordination with various departments to initiate AR invoice allocation
- Coordinating with service department to ensure timely contract renewals/compliance
- Monthly review and management of ageing including analysis and follow-up strategy.
- Detailed management of bad debt and quarterly closing assessment and counter measure.
- Key account management of distributors, SGH certification process and direct customers.
- Contract management on SGH and other key accounts to assess penalties and credit notes
- Support documentation and adherence to credit policy and procedure.
- Manage customer relationships, related cash flow and monthly AR forecast activities
- Bank facilities: trade services, facilities and bank coordination (L/C and B/G management)
- Supervise 2 collectors within the region and allocate various tasks to ensure timely collections.
- Saudi National only- To manage government accounts and customers
- Bachelor of Commerce – Finance and Accounting
- 5+ years AR knowledge including MoH experience
- Healthcare and medical background is a MUST – preferably Diagnostics
- Strong Team player – Inclusive and good communication abilities
- Ability to positively adapt to a changing environment
- Action/Result oriented with strong time-management skills
- Good relationship abilities in MoH and strong problem solver
- Good Excel skills, Word, and PowerPoint