Head of Asset Management and Fund Administration Operations VP
Cooper Fitch is currently seeking to fulfil a banking job in Asset Management and Administration Operations.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Operations and Technology and manage the administration of mutual funds. The candidate will be responsible for heading up a large team in one of the GCC’s largest banking and financial services organisation.
- The A- Z of fund administration from reconciliations to reviewing financial statements and NAV calculation.
- Being the custodian of funds and the investment portfolios.
- Actively involved in security operations and in the middle office functions of trade processing, trade reporting and compliance.
- Dealing with external requirements and standards in tax, compliance and audit.
- Knowledge of mutual funds and portfolio products in asset management such as real estate funds, private equity funds, hedge funds.
- Collaborate with the fund AVP on liquidity and cash flow.
- Prepare budgets, financial forecasts, and strategy for the fund administration team
- Reviewing the Fund Administration policies and procedures and conduct fund performance reviews on a monthly basis.
- Head up the team in the valuation of equity funds.
9 + years of experience in investment banking and financial services
International work experience is advantageous
3rd level qualification