Supply Chain Job- Group Warehouse Manager
Riyadh-Saudi Arabia (KSA)
One of the largest ceramic manufacturers in Saudi Arabia is seeking to fulfil a supply chain job for a Group Warehouse Manager. The candidate will report directly to the Chief Supply Chain Officer of the company. They will be responsible for managing and monitoring all activities related to warehouses and inventory control, overseeing the accurate and safe receipt, storage & issuance of goods and materials.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop the warehousing & inventory management function strategic goals, business plans, budgets and resources in coordination with Chief Supply Chain Officer.
- Develop adequate policies, processes and KPIs for the warehousing & inventory management function to maintain efficient operational excellence.
- Communicates the warehousing & inventory management guidelines and processes to employees and ensure a clear understanding of these guidelines.
- Works towards achieving the warehousing & inventory management strategic objectives and report the progress to executive management.
- Ensure adherence to company supply chain related strategies, policies and procedures.
- Review and approve the procedures of receiving the ordered materials from suppliers and storing them in the warehouses.
- Review and approve the procedures of receiving the finished goods from different plants and storing them in the warehouses.
- Advise and provide recommendations regarding warehouses’ locations, usage, management and security levels.
- Prepare reports to summarise overall warehousing & inventory management performance to the Chief Supply Chain Officer.
- Oversee the process of physical inventory counts and review the summarised reports and findings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management).
- MBA is a distinct advantage.
- 10 years’ of experience in the field of Warehousing & Inventory Management within a similar industry.
- Proficiency in English & Arabic language is required