Engineering Job - Manager
Riyadh-Saudi Arabia (KSA)
One of the largest manufacturers of ceramics in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is seeking to fulfil and management position for an engineering job. The candidate will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for planning and be managing all company engineering, civil, maintenance, and general projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervise all departments, sections, and facilities under the engineering department.
- Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Support maintenance departments in plants when needed.
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Analyse technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment outside plants.
- Develop and manage budgets for all projects.
- Develop and manage capital projects within budgets and timelines. Utilise and manage outside contractors or firms to achieve company goals within budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field.
- MBA is a distinct advantage.
- 10+ years’ experience in engineering and maintenance management role.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications and schematics.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills.