Head of Compliance, Job and Money Laundering Reporting Officer
Riyadh-Saudi Arabia (KSA)
Competitive with bonus
Based in the Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and reporting to the CEO and Regional Head of Risk and Compliance, a multinational bank / financial services firm requires a Head of Compliance and Money Laundering Reporting Officer to head up its compliance and operational risk function.
- Update compliance policies and procedures, operations, manuals, reflecting both local and international requirements and the financial services sector.
- Perform the MLRO function, in accordance with Saudi rules, laws and requirements.
- Liaise with relevant external bodies, such as the CMA / SAMA including maintaining an open and positive relationship working with the firm’s Compliance, Risk and Legal functions in its multinational offices.
- Advise management, local office employees and colleagues in other international offices on all applicable rules and regulations, policies and standards with regard to the activities of the organisation and the CMA /SAMA.
- Identifying and reporting on any regulatory or risks issues and providing solutions available to manage and mitigate them.
- Deal with internal and external information requirements.• monitor Saudi regulatory changes and compliance developments.
- Prepare relevant regulatory reports.
- Inform new hires on compliance standards and minimum requirements by developing and submitting the annual AML reports and providing compliance and risk training.
- Perform 2nd line of defence controls, to comply with Saudi requirements and the organisation’s standards.
Education & Experience Profile
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar role.
- University degree in business, finance, accounting, legal
- Relevant experience and exposure to CMA / SAMA rules
- Relevant Compliance Certificates – CME 1 CME 2, advanced compliance certificates