A leading supplier of ready-mix concrete and holds the largest and most prominent supply network in the country. The business has an unrivaled history of product development, reliability and technical expertise. You will be responsible for achieving sales targets and business goals for your segment by maintaining a structured approach to prospecting that maintains and improves relationships with new and existing customers.
- Identify and thoroughly follow up all new business, product and/or project opportunities within the existing customer base.
- Resolve customer issues, disputes and/or complaints, both onsite and offsite, in a prompt and professional manner.
- Proactively promote the full product and service range within the territory to maximise up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Ensure all customers are trading within their allocated credit limits and continually identify and assist in managing at-risk and bad debt customers.
- Maintain and understanding of the market changes, trends, opportunities, risks and competitive activity.
- Implement all national functional/customer excellence initiatives.
- This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience in a customer facing role within the building materials industry or similar.You are confident and highly motivated with good verbal communication skills & a head for numbers. Above all you have well developed interpersonal and customer service skills. You enjoy the sales process from identifying potential customers through to discussing solutions and find it easy teaming up with others to make things happen.
- Able to build long term business relationships
- Positive, resilient, curious & goal orientated
- Sales force & SAP experience is highly desirable
- Existing contacts and networks in the Perth Market essential
- The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate integrity, a positive attitude & strong sales skills throughout the selection process.