Human Resources & Admin Manager
Working with a market leader in the Food Production industry candidate will be responsible to create and implement the talent supply infrastructure, framework, strategies, and processes in the context of current and future business priorities. Develops a talent pipeline to supply talents to Clients (Business Units / Functions) through the execution of initiatives and programs in close partnership with HR Partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish networks and relationships within the Client’s organization as well as across the relevant industry sectors.
- Manager end to end recruitment process.
- Develop and implement strategies to develop Client’s internal talent pool with a view to facilitating registration of all internal talent in "skills in demand".
- Develop and maintain a register of critical internal talent.
- Drive customer and stakeholder management, with a strong focus on building networks and sourcing strategies. Provide professional HR advisory, consultancy and project management services.
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Master’s degree is a distinct advantage.
- 5-10 years of business experience; minimum of 5 years working in recruiting senior position is required.
- Proven track record of designing, scoping, creating, executing and developing recruiting strategies in a matrix organization is preferred.
- Flexibility to travel 25% of the time.
© All Rights Reserved 2019
Thank you for your enquiry. A member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.