Head of HR
Working with a market leader in the Food & Beverage industry candidate will be responsible for partnering with business leaders to facilitate achievement of optimum business results and to deliver sustainable talent pipeline and to secure an engaging and distinctive culture based on values.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for implementing Corporate HR Policies within the Business Units.
- Be responsible in developing the Manpower Planning in respect of managers and workers in consonance with the organization structure templates, job classification and bands and in line with the business plans and budgets.
- Timely Recruitment for vacant positions in view of anticipated attrition and contract terminations
- Induction of MTs/ETs to build talent pipeline.
- Coordinate with Corporate HR in running the Performance Management Program in respect of setting KRA’s, midyear and Annual appraisals including dialogue with Business functional managers for calibrating relative performance and ratings distribution.
- Degree in a specialized HR major.
- MBA is a distinct advantage.
- Understanding of local labor laws.
- Motivating, coaching and developing people.
- Ability to solve conflicts among areas/ functions.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key external stakeholders.
- Communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- To act as a change catalyst and facilitates business to develop talent, culture and capability.
© All Rights Reserved 2019
Thank you for your enquiry. A member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.